..start a small claims action?

… collect on my judgment?

..change my name?

.. start a divorce?

… get a marriage license?

..apply for probate?

..proceed with a family abuse matter?



.. request a transcript?

… find a commissioner of oaths?

..ask for a fine extension?

…be a witness

…be on a jury



..find a lawyer?

..cite Nunavut Legislation?

..View, Open or Download a document or form?

Alternatives to Court


..mediate my family law matter?